Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Mall Walkers...


I met the sweetest group of people today. I was at another mall (but in my defense I was shopping for the hubster). Granted, these folks thought I was a mall walker but still, they invited me to join their group! Truth was I was looking for a specific store and I wasn’t sure what level it was on (there were three) so I stopped to check my surroundings. Clearly I look like I could use the exercise but I wasn’t out of breath so there’s that. In other news we’re going out to dinner tonight and I’ve picked a place with both cherry cobbler and banana pudding on the menu. I also got to drive slightly over the speed limit for the first time since we landed here because there was no traffic on I 85 this afternoon. And I found the puppy adoption store. Danger! Danger!  #IDidHaveOnTennisShoes #FourDogsIsAlot#ATLOTPDayThree

No comments:

Post a Comment