Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Brownies...


Managed to transfer our prescriptions, chat with my folks, figure out the gate code, and navigate two interstates to find the mall but couldn’t seem to locate my latest rental car in the parking lot, prompting mall security to approach and ask if I needed help. “Do I need help?” I parroted back to the friendly guard sizing me up. “Sir, I doubt your shift is long enough to help me,” I snort laughed as we walked toward yet another row of dark SUVs, trying my key fob along the way to see if my ride would reveal itself. He laughed as I explained that I sold my van to my folks before we moved last week which means I’ve had three rentals in the last five days. In other news, I made it back to the grocery and I’m ready to make Judy Workman brownies.  #EggsAreEssential #MallsAreFun #RentalCarsStink#ATLOTPDayTwo

No comments:

Post a Comment