Tuesday, September 3, 2019

The New Space...


#ATLOTPDaySevenandEight were a tear filled blur so we’re moving on. And speaking of moving, #ATLOTPDayTen is the day! I was blessed to be able to walk through our new house this afternoon for final inspection and the visit confirmed what we felt the previous times we were in the space—it’s going to be an awesome place for our family and friends to gather and we can’t wait for you to come visit! In other news, I haven’t found a good mom and pop breakfast spot yet but there’s a Cracker Barrel which means biscuits and dumplings (which I fear I’m starting to resemble) so there’s that. And I haven’t gotten lost and I didn’t even use GPS today. I also found a terrific countdown app that helps me look forward to good things on the horizon. I’m not sure what’s in store for me and I miss my work and my peeps more than I thought possible but both of my boys are so happy it’s hard for me not to be happy, too. So I’m living in what I call SappyLand, that sad happy place where I can cry while smiling because that’s how life is right now. #LastNightInTempDiggs #CountingTheDays #ATLOTPDayNine

No comments:

Post a Comment