Wednesday, September 4, 2019

SappyLand...


#ATLOTPDayTenPartOne...
Taking our last load from the tiny place and saying goodbye! #NoMoreTempHousing #ByeBye1205
 












#ATLOTPDayTenPartTwo...We are the proud owners of a new home in Lawrenceville Georgia(about 18 miles from Atlanta proper). It’s our dream home, exactly what we would’ve built had we designed it ourselves, and we couldn’t be happier to be able to settle in and start this new adventure. But we couldn’t be sadder that we finally have the perfect place for our family and friends to gather and many of you are eight hours away. We’re camping on the air mattress tonight in what will become my office in the morning and I can’t help but think that if this home was in Indy, we’d be having a party and so many of you would be with us. I’m not sure why things happen the way they do but I’m trusting God to help me see the path in the coming days and weeks. #LoveThePlace #MissMyPeeps#Sappyland


No comments:

Post a Comment