Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Last Day...


What did I do with the precious minutes I had today before the kiddo stepped from the school building a freshman turned sophomore?  Procurement!  I learned a long time ago that a success summer for my family means activities with the kiddo as well as me staying on track with projects and goals, even though I'll no longer have an alarm clock as my boss for the next two months.  There isn't much sleeping in or lazy days to be found in our house.

So today I stocked up on scrapbook pages and threads for upcoming summer projects, snagged 273 photos from the printer and scored cookies from our favorite bakery so we can celebrate when the hubster gets home.  

Then I find a sweet little flower resting perfectly on my window ledge as I go to step in the car.  I’m taking it as a sign.  #igotthis #bestsummerever

No comments:

Post a Comment