Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Start Living...

I’m blessed to be able to drive past the cemetery where my grandparents are buried with regularity. I often stop and chat with them, and I’m grateful they’re close by.

Since losing my brother, however, driving by has been different. I still stop every week, but I can’t lie. Seeing my brother’s grave is a harsh reminder that we aren’t all afforded a long life. That we all don’t get unlimited time to go for our dreams and take advantage of much needed second chances.
Life is fragile, friends. And there are no guarantees. If there’s something you’re settling for… If there’s something you’re not letting yourself go for… It’s likely you’re selling yourself short and wasting precious time. Don’t do that to yourself. Start living. #Build2022

No comments:

Post a Comment