Sunday, July 21, 2019

The Dog Room...


This weekend was a whirlwind that included viewing fifteen homes in sixteen hours over two days with two second showings. So what is it exactly that makes a house feel like home? For me it’s the people. Can I see my people living there and being happy? And it’s the puppies, or as we call them, the girls. Does the house live well for my girls and will they be safe in all the spaces? (These are the types of things you have to consider when your dogs weigh five pounds)! We found our next home this weekend and it’s the one that checked those boxes and more. The one that made me stand in its kitchen and sob like a baby as I heard God tell me that my crew will be okay on this journey. It’s the one where I can see my son and my girls and the hubster and I making new memories as a family.  #ATLOTP825 #502 #puppyroom

No comments:

Post a Comment